Rebuilding... and still hating...

brenty

So this makes no sense to me. We have a new organization, we said this is rebuilding (yes i know we been doing it for 10 years but stay with me)

Got rid of trent (ya it was a little late) but he did look great in training camp and preseason. So i dont blame chan on that. We got what i believe is our franchise RB, He isnt a dick like lynch and willis. He is actually a stand up guy, someone who can make us look good. We got rid of lynch because lets face it, we all knew jackson was better, i can pull up everyones post of how much they loved him last year. I knew this trade was coming from a mile away, when we started him i knew we were showing him off to get a trade. And we got a 4th round pick and a pick in 2012, which everyone forgets to mention. Most likely we will do a lot more cuts this year, or at the end of the year. Im happy with cleaning out, (just wish it was earlier)

But ya... enough with all the trash talking about how it was a horrible trade. I dont think we could of got anything better. He is one strike away from being kicked, and last year he looked pretty bad. Anyways, hope everyone doesnt bash me for actually still loving my bills. :)

So next year we get a QB and an Oline on pick 1 and 2. or hey... maybe we will trade down with this 4th round pick and get 2 #1's :)

Go Buffalo!

So this makes no sense to me. We have a new organization, we said this is rebuilding (yes i know we been doing it for 10 years but stay with me)

Got rid of trent (ya it was a little late) but he did look great in training camp and preseason. So i dont blame chan on that. We got what i believe is our franchise RB, He isnt a dick like lynch and willis. He is actually a stand up guy, someone who can make us look good. We got rid of lynch because lets face it, we all knew jackson was better, i can pull up everyones post of how much they loved him last year. I knew this trade was coming from a mile away, when we started him i knew we were showing him off to get a trade. And we got a 4th round pick and a pick in 2012, which everyone forgets to mention. Most likely we will do a lot more cuts this year, or at the end of the year. Im happy with cleaning out, (just wish it was earlier)

But ya... enough with all the trash talking about how it was a horrible trade. I dont think we could of got anything better. He is one strike away from being kicked, and last year he looked pretty bad. Anyways, hope everyone doesnt bash me for actually still loving my bills. :)

So next year we get a QB and an Oline on pick 1 and 2. or hey... maybe we will trade down with this 4th round pick and get 2 #1's :)

Go Buffalo!

Or maybe they go WR and LB instead? What makes you think that this Front Office/Coaching Staff would now decide that they need o-line and QB help? And Lynch was a standup guy too when he started here, and up until last season, he was one of the better young Backs in the league.

Or maybe they go WR and LB instead? What makes you think that this Front Office/Coaching Staff would now decide that they need o-line and QB help? And Lynch was a standup guy too when he started here, and up until last season, he was one of the better young Backs in the league.

i had friends who met him and said he was a real douche. Thought he was top **** all around buffalo. Im just saying what i was told by friends. But after this year we will need a new line and QB, unless we make a trade before deadline, or we make a trade at the end of the year when it starts up again.

i had friends who met him and said he was a real douche. Thought he was top **** all around buffalo. Im just saying what i was told by friends. But after this year we will need a new line and QB, unless we make a trade before deadline, or we make a trade at the end of the year when it starts up again.

isn't that exactly what everyone said the last few offseasons?

i'd be happy if we didn't even draft a qb this draft. let's dump every pick we have into linemen, both sides of the ball. let them gel, let fitz or some other backup rock behind them for a year, draft your qb the next year.

i'd be happy if we didn't even draft a qb this draft. let's dump every pick we have into linemen, both sides of the ball. let them gel, let fitz or some other backup rock behind them for a year, draft your qb the next year.

if the existing crop of QBs doesn't show me more, I don't have a problem with it...stupid to draft a guy who doesnt' have what it takes to be an NFL starter just because he's the best available QB and we really really horribly need one.

You're right.....we are now going to miss the playoffs this year and next year without Lynch. 2012 is a voidable year for him which means after next season he's a FA. Why not get something for him? Maroney was worth only a 4 plus the Pats had to give back a 6th. No way he'd have resigned. He DIDNT want to be here....

even if we draft a top qb...you guys are going to want them to step behind this line? both tackles are terrible. i wanted a qb too, but the more i think about it it just doesn't make sense until we have a line in front of them.

Everybody and their monkey's organ knew the Bills needed to do major work on their OL EIGHTEEN months ago (when they traded Peters without a replacement). Edwards lost his job to a journeyman, who was brought in as a non-threat, almost a year ago. How do these things seem like new revelations?? :rolleyes:

Everybody and their monkey's organ knew the Bills needed to do major work on their OL EIGHTEEN months ago (when they traded Peters without a replacement). Edwards lost his job to a journeyman, who was brought in as a non-threat, almost a year ago. How do these things seem like new revelations?? :rolleyes:

this

You can wish in one hand and sh*t in the other: i doubt we go QB-OT in the draft next year if we are still under the same regime.

My wild guess is they go OT-LB in rounds 1 and 2 and take a qb later given Gailey's supposed history of turning around qbs with glaring limitations.

In the off chance i am correct i will drink a bottle of wild turkey and wish for the apocalypse.

MaGahee wanted out, goodbye. Lynch wanted out, goodbye. Fred wants to be here! Spiller wants to be here! Those are the people you build around. People who are willing to take on the challenge of helping to turn a down team around instead of looking for a way out at the first sign of adversity. This team needs to find a core of players to build around. Hopefully, Nix/Gailey are in the process of weeding out those players that have no desire of being in that core group.