Hard Work

Chan Gailey before the season: I believe in toughness and discipline. We've not been where we've needed to be in the last few years. And we've got to get back there. And I only know one way to accomplish that, and that's hard work.

Chan Gailey yesterday after the game: We're a bad football team.

---

You know what's hard work? Digging ditches.

But that won't make you any better at playing football, Chan.

It won't magically make the coaches any good or the players any good.

I'm so sick and tired of hearing this hard work mantra. How about the front office starts working hard to give us some actual talent and skill on our coaching staff on and on our roster.

You just can't polish a turd.

How about the front office starts working hard to give us some actual talent and skill on our coaching staff on and on our roster.

Well, the Kelsay re-signing is quite mind boggling and that starts with the front office. That is not a step in the correct direction. You summed up your boy Kelsay quite nicely in your last sentence.

Chan Gailey before the season: I believe in toughness and discipline. We've not been where we've needed to be in the last few years. And we've got to get back there. And I only know one way to accomplish that, and that's hard work.

Chan Gailey yesterday after the game: We're a bad football team.

---

You know what's hard work? Digging ditches.

But that won't make you any better at playing football, Chan.

It won't magically make the coaches any good or the players any good.

I'm so sick and tired of hearing this hard work mantra. How about the front office starts working hard to give us some actual talent and skill on our coaching staff on and on our roster.

MyBusters proved you can actually polish a turd so you are wrong.

Edited by b stein 22