Patience no more

rdb

I have not posted for years but I do enjoy this forum for getting information fast. I assume that I am one of the oldest members who uses this website on a regular basis. I have followed the Bills since their entry into the AFL. Yes, the Bills were AFL champions. However, since the leagues have merged, the Bills have never been Super Bowl champions; it has been a decade since a play-off appearance; their record through the years has been substantially below .500; they went a decade without beating Miame; they have lost 14 straight games to New England.

I applaud Ralph Wilson for keeping the Bills in Buffalo for all of these years. However, his failure to bring one single Super Bowl champion to Buffalo in all of these years prevents me from being an optimistic Pollyanna. We fans can do little except offer our opinions. So here is mine.

Mr. Wilson should sell 51% of the Bills to Jim Kelly and his investors now. That way, he can maintain his deep investment in the team while others use different strategies to right the ship. Buffalo and all of upstat New York deserve it.