Time to vent.

Kevin

Ok Bills fans. Tyler Thigpen? Really? As much as I hate to say it, the only QB that can help this franchise NOW is Michael Vick. So if you want your franchise QB then trade a 1st rounder for him now. The Bills need a QB that can run, because from what we have seen so far that is exactly what he is going to be doing.

No matter who you put in the game they are not going to succeed. This line is terrible. I know you all can see it. So stop putting the blame on Trent. Those interceptions weren't his fault. Those sacks weren't his either. He is not perfect, but he is not entirely to blame.

So root and cheer for Fitz, or Brohm, or whoever the hell goes in, but in the end the result will be the same. Until this line is either upgraded or they suddenly start to "gel" together this team will struggle. Just get over it, live with it, deal with it, and hope for a better 2011.

Ok Bills fans. Tyler Thigpen? Really? As much as I hate to say it, the only QB that can help this franchise NOW is Michael Vick. So if you want your franchise QB then trade a 1st rounder for him now. The Bills need a QB that can run, because from what we have seen so far that is exactly what he is going to be doing.

No matter who you put in the game they are not going to succeed. This line is terrible. I know you all can see it. So stop putting the blame on Trent. Those interceptions weren't his fault. Those sacks weren't his either. He is not perfect, but he is not entirely to blame.

So root and cheer for Fitz, or Brohm, or whoever the hell goes in, but in the end the result will be the same. Until this line is either upgraded or they suddenly start to "gel" together this team will struggle. Just get over it, live with it, deal with it, and hope for a better 2011.

Yep. Most successful QB we have had since Kelly was Flutie. Why? Because he was hard to hit.

Ok Bills fans. Tyler Thigpen? Really? As much as I hate to say it, the only QB that can help this franchise NOW is Michael Vick....

Michael Vick? Really? I hate Vick, and hope the Bills stay away from him and draft Locker or Mallett in April. Of course you're right about the line. Maybe Gailey can get over himself and all the articles he's been reading about being a QB coaching "guru" now. His O-Line sucks, so he better start designing quick 3 step drop passes - INCLUDING quick passes to Evans, for naturally talent-challanged but tougher minded Fitzy to succeed with.

Michael Vick? Really? I hate Vick, and hope the Bills stay away from him and draft Locker or Mallett in April. Of course you're right about the line. Maybe Gailey can get over himself and all the articles he's been reading about being a QB coaching "guru" now. His O-Line sucks, so he better start designing quick 3 step drop passes - INCLUDING quick passes to Evans, for naturally talent-challanged but tougher minded Fitzy to succeed with.

Please don't get me wrong. I don't like Vick either, I just believe that he is the ONLY QB in this league that can immediately help the Bills with his running abilities.

Seriously, you want to trade a first round pick for a herpes infested fellon who has started one game in four years and has maybe 1 or 2 years left before his speed starts to leave him. Thank god you are not the GM.

Seriously, you want to trade a first round pick for a herpes infested fellon who has started one game in four years and has maybe 1 or 2 years left before his speed starts to leave him. Thank god you are not the GM.

Read the other posts, then reply.