Patriots Bills

Bom Trady

New England fans are loud and on their feet in the fourth quarter, Randy Moss is in single man coverage with McGee, he explodes out of his stance dirt flies from the bottom of his cleats McGee bumps him and sticks by his side like a shadow, however Moss throws up the infamous hand, Brady scans the field and sees Moss, he attempts to throw the ball but is struck by a Bills defender into the dirt, the ball is incomplete out of bounds.

In a rage Brady gets up and yells, the ref throws a flag and speaks to Brady in what looks like to be a football related conversation, however, it's not. The ref thanks Brady for the delicious dinner last night, it was good. 0:34 seconds remaining in the 4th.

The Patriots huddle, the next play is Z 25, Moss one handed catch, pass interference. The ref gives the okay signal. Brady takes the snap from shotgun and throws the ball up, Moss waltzes in for the touch down, the Patriots have 7.

Close game but no cigar.

Bills 44

Patriots 7

New England fans are loud and on their feet in the fourth quarter, Randy Moss is in single man coverage with McGee, he explodes out of his stance dirt flies from the bottom of his cleats McGee bumps him and sticks by his side like a shadow, however Moss throws up the infamous hand, Brady scans the field and sees Moss, he attempts to throw the ball but is struck by a Bills defender into the dirt, the ball is incomplete out of bounds.

In a rage Brady gets up and yells, the ref throws a flag and speaks to Brady in what looks like to be a football related conversation, however, it's not. The ref thanks Brady for the delicious dinner last night, it was good. 0:34 seconds remaining in the 4th.

The Patriots huddle, the next play is Z 25, Moss one handed catch, pass interference. The ref gives the okay signal. Brady takes the snap from shotgun and throws the ball up, Moss waltzes in for the touch down, the Patriots have 7.

Close game but no cigar.

Bills 44

Patriots 7

What are you smokin? Even with Fitz, it isn't going to be close. Perhaps 27-14.

I am not a New England fan, what makes you think this?

Well for starters, like yourself, most NE* fans are fairly stupid - and then there's this...

Fitz has better legs in the pocket when there is one for you guys, his mobility is a lot better than Edwards too, he can buy more time while waiting for routs to develop down the field for you guys. I'm convinced that Edwards is not the answer for the Bills, he's had one year of injury and has proven nothing else.

Although, it must be hard to be a decent QB with such an O-Line.

First off, you're assuming I'm stupid due to a little provided humor and fun. Great logic. I'm not even sure how this thread makes me a troll or New England fan. This thread isn't even taking a shot at the Bills.

Secondly, just because I used the term, "you guys" doesn't automatically make me a Patriots fan either, however, it does rule me out as a Bills fan. I'm not sure where you were going with that, no offense. Perhaps you shouldn't draw so many assumptions.

If anything you could have mentioned my avatar. :rolleyes:

Edited by Bom Trady