I was the Luckiest Bills Fan Yesterday

DFITZ1

As strange luck would have it, my golf league scheduled its year end golf outing yesterday afternoon, rather than the traditional Saturday event. This is in the NY capital region, so the game was on regular TV. Normally I'd be bummed about missing the game, but what a relief. Instead of wasting a decent afternoon watching the laughingstock of the NFL, I had an enjoyable round of golf which finished at 4:15. Going into the bar I asked about the Bills-Pack, and the collective answer was a snicker and a "you don't wanna know." My wife texts me and warned me not to watch the game off the DVR it was so bad. So thank you golf league entertainment committee, you saved me from the unthinkable.

Anyway, I DVR'd the Bills-Pack, Jets-Pats, and Ice Road Truckers. Which is more worthy to watch?

Well, I'll tell you this: As my wife and I watched "American Pickers" the other day, she asked me, "Who the hell watches Ice Road Truckers?"

My answer: "Who the hell watches 'American Pickers?' "

So, yeah, "Ice Road Truckers" is the answer.

Well, I'll tell you this: As my wife and I watched "American Pickers" the other day, she asked me, "Who the hell watches Ice Road Truckers?"

My answer: "Who the hell watches 'American Pickers?' "

So, yeah, "Ice Road Truckers" is the answer.

Sounds like my house, except the girls watch Cake Boss, and despise IRT. As for Cake Boss, why watch it if I can't eat it.

BTW - I was at your first Bills game. As I recall it was very windy (the cards had a 15 yard punt into the wind). Steve Tasker also caught a TD pass as a slot receiver. Ah...those were the days.