Gailey Channeling the bad coaches before him.

DarthICE

'"We can be a good football team, but we're not right now, and we have to get there," Really? Seriously? Thanks for that, we had no clue there Phillips, errr williams, errr Mularkey, errr Jauron.

What else do you want the guy to say?

Well "sorry Bills fans I vastly underestimated how bad will really were." I thought I could work my magic with Trent Edwards and now I can see I was wrong." I though I could make this team tough and instill a winning attitude." I thought I would be able to have solid games plans that would hide our lack of talent." I didn't think our offense line was that bad."

for real

people are freaking the hell out. after two games. two games!

wtf did you expect? all new systems. new coaches. same crappy players (mostly)

gonna take time folks. weve known that for months

i originally said four wins, bumped it to six after seeing how good spiller was, and now going back to four after seeing how incredibly bad our oline is

but four or six wins, this was always going to be a rebuild ie. sucky ass season

vince lombardi couldnt do any better at this stage

deal wid it

for real

people are freaking the hell out. after two games. two games!

wtf did you expect? all new systems. new coaches. same crappy players (mostly)

gonna take time folks. weve known that for months

i originally said four wins, bumped it to six after seeing how good spiller was, and now going back to four after seeing how incredibly bad our oline is

but four or six wins, this was always going to be a rebuild ie. sucky ass season

vince lombardi couldnt do any better at this stage

deal wid it

To actually rebuild, the players you drafted have to play esp your top pick who you are paying MILLIONS too and is hands down the most talented offensive weapon you have.