it ain't rocket surgery

nuklz2594

at what do we blow this thing up yet again? it is the same old story for the past what 10 years? we still need to field a team. shouldn't edwards or any qb be managing the game? if trent dilfer can get a ring, so can we. we are a cold weather team. run it, run it, and run it. parcells has a system, get big on both lines. get big rb. get qb to manage the game.

we will be lucky to win 2 games.

at what do we blow this thing up yet again? it is the same old story for the past what 10 years? we still need to field a team. shouldn't edwards or any qb be managing the game? if trent dilfer can get a ring, so can we. we are a cold weather team. run it, run it, and run it. parcells has a system, get big on both lines. get big rb. get qb to manage the game.

we will be lucky to win 2 games.

Why don't we just get a new GM and coach every two games. I'm sure all the armchair generals here could do it. Or maybe it takes time, and maybe Rome wasn't built in a day, who knows.

People have to decide if they want to win 6-8 games a year and no playoffs. Or if they can bear a few awful years, or at least one, to get back to the feelings of the 90s.

I guess I'm saying everyone step back from the edge. We have talent, but we need a lot more. Don't blow it up or it will just take longer.