Form letter for rest of season

LasBillzz

It is apparent that these Bills are every bit as bad as the '68 and '84 editions. However, this is the first time we as fans have our friend the Internet to vent our frustrations. In that spirit, I am offering the following form letter commentary that should suffice for each game that we play the rest of this year, a) because the Bills are uniformly, predictably horrible and b) while I'm still a fan I can't take much more of this.

Wow I can't believe how easily we were manhandled by (any team on schedule). I know Chan was seemed angry after the last game, stating, "I mo git me..." (a) a new quarterback (b) a new game plan © sumpin' ta eat. But what we also need is help along the OL- heck we're getting thrown around like (a) ragdolls (b) Barbie dolls © if Barbie was a ragdoll.

Of course there was that glimmer of hope in the first half after the D made a stop, but we gave it away on the next series when (a) Bell got called for holding (b) Green screamed "Ole!" © Edwards trotted out on the field. Now I'm as big a fan of Lee Evans as the next guy, but the man is useless to us if we don't (a) throw in his direction (b) put him in motion © stop Edwards from trotting out on the field.

Seriously our front office has got to get (a) on the ball (b) better at talent evaluation © off the ganja if we are to have a chance next year. We still have the same needs as we did entering last year's draft: (a) OL, QB, TE, WR (b) LB, OL, QB © new ownership led by Jim Kelly.

My pick for player of the game has got to be (a) Brian Moorman (b) Jairus Byrd © quarterback savior "X" still in college. I mean, if not for him, I'd stop being a fan!