Kansas City Chiefs Improving Without Chan Gailey

box0life

Have you noticed the improvement in the Kansas City Chiefs. Could it be that their past offensive coordinator, Chan Gailey, and their past Offensive Line coach that we have now may have been causing some of their problems. The Chiefs are improving without Gailey and D'Alle.... I think that Ralph Wilson has made another huge error in hiring Nix and Gailey. I know it has been two games but this team looks worse than last year. And this staff still doesn't understand that you have to rebuild with the offensive and defensive lines first, not with an under sized RB that can't make any yards without a hole. Notice than Spiller and Evans have done nothing in two games.

The only saving grace is that the Dallas Cowboys are 0-2 and Wade Phillips is heading towards getting fired.

Have you noticed the improvement in the Kansas City Chiefs. Could it be that their past offensive coordinator, Chan Gailey, and their past Offensive Line coach that we have now may have been causing some of their problems. The Chiefs are improving without Gailey and D'Alle.... I think that Ralph Wilson has made another huge error in hiring Nix and Gailey. I know it has been two games but this team looks worse than last year. And this staff still doesn't understand that you have to rebuild with the offensive and defensive lines first, not with an under sized RB that can't make any yards without a hole. Notice than Spiller and Evans have done nothing in two games.

The only saving grace is that the Dallas Cowboys are 0-2 and Wade Phillips is heading towards getting fired.

Or maybe it could have nothing to do with Chan and D’Alessandris (who was the assistant OL coach).

Wow, we're ready to throw the coach out already? :lol:

Everyone's been blasting coaches left and right over the past few years - I've said it's not the coaches, it's the lack of an OL.

I had a couple of Packers fans over my place today. They laughed when Edwards had 2.5 seconds to throw on a 3 man rush...