Bills will lose every road game this year

This offensive line just plain suks they have one decent player and that is Jennings.

Mike williams is a complete bust he plays like a kitty, he should be knocking people on there asses. This team is going to have serious problems playing on the road.

they can not handle crowd noise and they make jouneymen defensive linemen look like all pros. Indy,s defense is mediocre at best. I would rather have ok skilled position players on offense and a great offensive line. This team has got there priorties ass backwords. They have good skill players but know one to block for them. I have been watching Bills football from day one and this is there worst and I mean worst offensive line in TEAM HISTORY. Losing Rbuen Brown was a mistake. I perdict that Beldsoe will note make it past week 6 without getting injured. This o- line is horrible. If I were the bills I would move Mike Williams to guard were he could use his girth and let him power block and use his strength and let Price play right tackle.

I would keep Villarrial at the other guard. I would search for a Vet that might be cut

or a good young player on some ones practice squad.

This offensive line problem has been a problem for a while and Tom Donahoe has done nothing about it. I am not a huge Bledsoe fan but i do see where he has made Strides to improve by working on his short passing, Getting rid of the ball on time and steping up in the pocket. But I would like a more mobile QB.

I hope the Bills will pick Flutie up if he is cut by the Chargers he looked good in the

pre-season game against the Seahawks 2 days ago. This team is not going anywhere this year. The Pats and Jets are much better teams and we will be lucky to finnish ahead of the Dolphins in the AFC east. The Bills Need to Fix The Offensive Line and until they do that, this team will suffer. I Myself Can't wait for The J.P. Losman Era to start. Of course with some better O-line Players.