Biils QB's

Buffalos#1Fan

I might consider watching the game if Trent Edwards shaves his head, and gets a tattoo on it which says NO MORE COOKIES. It would mean a lot to me and maybe the team. Seriously how many pro QB's bring cookies to the team like he's done in the past. Best of all during the post game press conference he wont be able to play with his hair while he gives his politically correct answers to why the offence is so inept. He should be cut but I might reconsider if he gets drunk and is found face down in the gutter on Hertel after puking his guts out and two (has to be two for corrobaration)or more Buffalo women complain he tried to molest them. The guy is tied to his mother's apron strings and will never break away or break out.

Remember Todd Collins. You knew something was wrong when it was revealed he was taking staples from the Bills offices so he wouldn't have to pay for them. How many pro QBs are that cheap.

And you know that JPLosman was not going to make it when he said he got really excited when he saw Brett Farvre in his "little red shorts"

Because Jim Kelly was the toughest and meanest QB we have ever had the result is something worse than reversion to the mean. We have swung entirely into the other direction. You would think after Rob Johnson the Buffalo FO would know a pansy when they saw one but apparently not.

Guest dog14787

I might consider watching the game if Trent Edwards shaves his head, and gets a tattoo on it which says NO MORE COOKIES. It would mean a lot to me and maybe the team. Seriously how many pro QB's bring cookies to the team like he's done in the past. Best of all during the post game press conference he wont be able to play with his hair while he gives his politically correct answers to why the offence is so inept. He should be cut but I might reconsider if he gets drunk and is found face down in the gutter on Hertel after puking his guts out and two (has to be two for corrobaration)or more Buffalo women complain he tried to molest them. The guy is tied to his mother's apron strings and will never break away or break out.

Remember Todd Collins. You knew something was wrong when it was revealed he was taking staples from the Bills offices so he wouldn't have to pay for them. How many pro QBs are that cheap.

And you know that JPLosman was not going to make it when he said he got really excited when he saw Brett Farvre in his "little red shorts"

Because Jim Kelly was the toughest and meanest QB we have ever had the result is something worse than reversion to the mean. We have swung entirely into the other direction. You would think after Rob Johnson the Buffalo FO would know a pansy when they saw one but apparently not.

I think you should shave your eyebrows off and get a tattoo on your forehead that says "I've lost all my marbles", but hey, that's just me

I just stopped by because I noticed you spelled our Team's name wrong, so I knew there would be a golden nugget of knowledge to follow.

Turns out I was right <_<

Not to mention that JPLosman is all one word. I guess they will let anyone join this board. Maybe he is still on probation, but kinda negative for just starting on this board, that usually takes a week or two.

Problem is they do recognize a pansy and because they too are pansys they pursue others like themselves. I would respect Trent if the next time Cornhole Green, the human turnstile, gives up another sack, Trent gives him a head slap and chews him out. Instead Trent stands there twirling his hair planning on baking more cookies for his lineman. Has anyone ever seen Trent with a woman? Just asking.