TRENTATIVE CHECKWARDS

beastly23

I cant believe Trentative Checkwards is our QB for another year. He flat out sucks. I couldnt get a close glimpse of any of our receivers on the tv screen in HD because they never got the ball. What kills me the most is that he has no pocket presence and wont ever step up to deliver the ball. Trent cant deliver intermediate routes to save his life. His eyes are always keying on where hes going with the ball that makes defenses almost pick him for two of the easier pick 6's if they had just caught the ball!

Trent is not close to being a pro QB in this league. Where's J.P. when you need a 15 yard pass on 3rd and 15? Oh Trent will throw it but it wont go pass the sticks! Hello? It shows that he played volleyball and not football in high school.

There's blame that our O-Line sucks. Well our Qb sucks much much much worse.

I cant believe Trentative Checkwards is our QB for another year. He flat out sucks. I couldnt get a close glimpse of any of our receivers on the tv screen in HD because they never got the ball. What kills me the most is that he has no pocket presence and wont ever step up to deliver the ball. Trent cant deliver intermediate routes to save his life. His eyes are always keying on where hes going with the ball that makes defenses almost pick him for two of the easier pick 6's if they had just caught the ball!

Trent is not close to being a pro QB in this league. Where's J.P. when you need a 15 yard pass on 3rd and 15? Oh Trent will throw it but it wont go pass the sticks! Hello? It shows that he played volleyball and not football in high school.

There is a reason why T Owens and the other Bills players rallied around Fitz last year. That should tell us fans a mouthful. Players know players. Obviously, Gailey must have missed that part of the Bills season.

Guest dog14787

I can't believe you couldn't find another TE bashing thread to post this in, :thumbdown:

I can't believe you couldn't find another TE bashing thread to post this in, :thumbdown:

i posted this idea in another trent bashing thread. it's like how many do we freaking need, I GET IT, you don't like him. but do we really need a new thread every time someone decides they don't like him.