POZ

VA Bills Fan

I was expecting a lot from him. Most people were since we drafted him. His tenure with the bills has been a slightly above average linebacker with weakness in coverage that can't stay healthy for an entire season.

Did you guys see London Fletcher in the Sunday night game against dallas. Now he was all over the field making plays. I was very impressed with him last night. POZ does not dominate football games like the elite LB's in the game.

PS - Not saying Fletcher is elite but I don't see that from POZ.

I don't think ANYONE thinks he is Singletary. I think the main criticism of him (other than his injury record, which is legit) is that he isn't Singletary. No, right now he isn't an elite LB, but he is very good. Very good is something that is a positive on this team, and we shouldn't dismiss "very good" because it isn't "great". I also think Poz will continue to get better.

I don't think he will ever be the best LB in the league. But I think he could play for most any team in the league, and start for a good number.

I don't have any problems with this. We're on the same page, I'm just a bit harsher with my adjectives :pirate: