Would you have changed quarterbacks at half time

Sorry I missed the game everybody. I've been at Unadilla for three days. Just got back from watching my son race, my friends race, and all the pros race. And in that order! Also wishing that I was still racing. Sure beats watching those Bills. And by the sounds of it, I didn't miss anything.

I didn't realize that I completely missed the game until I got home around 8:00 PM and un-packed. I always knew Trent was bad; And so did my pal Stevie Wonder. We just couldn't convince his loyal followers. Gailey being one of them!

Because I have a lot of activities on my plate, I'll pause on watching the Trent Edwards side show and will rejoin the mix when there is some one else under center.

By the way, I saw an older guy at the mx park that picked up an over-thrown foot ball and without any effort threw it into another zip code. Frustrated was he? Don't know. But this guy without question, could throw a marshmallow through a brick wall. And yes, he had everybody's attention. It flew that far and that fast! And don't you wish we had a QB like that.

This is the way I see it. This is basically Trent's last chance to prove he can be an NFL QB. So Chan says he's leading the pack in training camp and gives him plenty of playing time and coaching as well. He'll let him start these first 5 games to see what he can do. So far he's showing he's no different than last year. Assuming that continues I would throw in Brohm after the bye to see if he can play. You might think Gailey would put in Fitz since he had the majority of the wins last year. But this is Chan's first year so he doesn't HAVE to win in order to keep his job yet. So he gets the chance to see what Brohm can do and if we lose a lot (which seems likely) we end up with a better draft position next year and we know what we have at the QB position (looks like nothing to speak of).