How many people think were only gonna win 2 games this year.

Cuze

I can't wait for the game this weekend i'm really pumped. I got 50 yard line seats 16 rows up behind the bills bench. I can't stand the dolphins or there dick face coach i mean i can't even stand the sight of that guy. I hope we kick the liven sh*t out of them. I think Spiller's gonna run all over them dirty rotton co*k suckers,then will see what there dickface coach Mike Shoop John Clayton and all them other a** holes that predict were only gonna win 2 games this year think of that.We don't have any respect from anybody dammit and thats gonna change this week mark my words.

Edited by Cuze

I can't wait for the game this weekend i'm really pumped. I got 50 yard line seats 16 rows up behind the bills bench. I can't stand the dolphins or there dick face coach i mean i can't even stand the sight of that guy. I hope we kick the liven sh*t out of them. I think Spiller's gonna run all over them dirty rotton co*k suckers,then will see what there dickface coach Mike Shoop John Clayton and all them other a** holes that predict were only gonna win 2 games this year think of that.We don't have any respect from anybody dammit and thats gonna change this week mark my words.

When I first started dating the woman who I married, her parents let us use their season tickets for a game. Between the 45 and 50 yard lines about 16 to 20 rows up (scoreboard was on our left). When we sat down, I looked around, looked up to the heavens, pumped my fists and said YES. Sadly, my wife and I had to leave the area (got jobs in the DC area) and never got to make real use of the tickets. But it was sweet while it lasted.