AFC WildCard Competition

bartshan-83

Man things are getting exciting!! ;) I swear, even if things don't work out (knock on wood) I am still grateful that the Bills made this season interesting. It really was looking like 2001 all over again. Havin said that, here are my thoughts...

*Let the Jets go. They aren't gonna lose out. I mean, of course anything is possible but I don't see it happening.

*Ravens, Broncos, Jags.....THEY are now our competition. Damn how frustrating is the Jax catch now :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: . I know I'm probably just giddy from this recent run, and its nice to have some sports news to smile about after the debacle here at ND, but I think we got a real good shot. Cincy will test our mettle, thats for sure.

GO BILLS BABY!!!!!

I wouldn't be so sure about ruling out the Jets.

@ Pittsburgh- No way they are favored

Seattle- Possible toss up depending on which Seattle team shows up

New England- No way they are favored

@ St Louis- Possible toss up depending on which St Louis team shows up. Bonus in the fact that St Louis is usually a pretty good home team.

Thats two loses and two games that could go either way. If one of those games does and they lose to the two big boys we get the nod. The Jets are still very much in play.