Tomorrow is Cut-Down Day

tbonestake

So tomrrow is the first cut-down day. Who you got? Any shockers or just the usual guys that weren't going to make it anyhow?

I'll kick it off...

Hardy = Goner

You only need to make 1 cut to get it down to the limit. Are you really going to cut Hardy after 1 preseason game. There has to be someone else. How about Rhea

Brutal? How? He did have the one drop. Those 3 yards high bullet passes from QB's are tough to get a grip on. Jackson also had a drop.

Jackson's drop was bad also but if you saw Hardy on the sidelines before he came in the game, he appeared to be moping. He wasn't involved in the discussions on the sidelines and appeared to be aloof from his teammates. You don't need that guy around. I would rather take a chance on David Nelson who is quicker, has better hands, and is a better route runner than Hardy. Jackson is a special teams contriubutor and although Hardy is coming off an injury, how much longer can you wait to see him perform? He also had 2 drops, the one was behind him so we'll excuse that one. He also had an illegal motion penalty.

I am aware thank you poo pile

IF you ask me, The number 2 WR spot is wide open. I dont think Hardy will be gone on Tuesday. Sure he might not make the team but he will have one more preseason game and a FULL week of practice to prove his worth. IF he can stay healthy and have a decent game then he still may have a chance. Jackson and Johnson really put up a goose egg on Saturday. They both made mistakes as well. Injuries have also been a concern at the WR position. I still think they will Keep 6.