Wilson, Brandon & Nix

saundena

Right now I would assume Ralph and Brandon have ceded some of their decision making responsibilities to Nix and Chan. I say this because Nix was one of the few holdovers from the previous regime and was allowed to bring in his own HC. Now, consider the upcoming game on Thursday. . . . If the team craps the proverbial bed once again- What are some indicators that might suggest certain people are meddling in Nix's business-- assuming of course that Nix/Gailey are really calling the shots?

My thought is if TE has another performance like he did last week; regardless of how the other QB's play, Gailey would move to replace him. Chan worked with less talented QB's in the past and yet has gotten much more out of them. I think our coaching staff would much rather see a QB with a pair of ballz lead the team than watch in agony as a Nancy armed QB leads us to the pits of 0-16.

I was pulling for Trent as much as anyone, but after last week's game I lost 90% of the confidence that I had left in him.

So if Trent has a bad game, but the Bills continue to stick by him throughout preseason and even game 1 of the regular season, is it safe to assume that Wilson or Brandon are pulling for Trent?