Redskins rout Bills

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010081351/2...le=HP_headlines

Most of the posts I've read here the last few months have either been very optimistic about the coaching changes with the thoughts that the Bills will improve because Jauron was a moron and any change would be an improvement.

The other thoughts were that this season and next season were going to be rebuilding seasons to restock the team with better players while the coaches learn their respective jobs and train the players in Gaileys new offense and the new 3-4 defense.

We all know the Redskins were in the exact same situation as the Buffalo Bills with a... new head coach, new schemes... new offense... new 3-4 defense... and yet the Redskins with a new QB were able to rout the Bills.

The answer...

The difference between the Redskins and Bills is that one team has a much more experienced coaching staff.

Jim Haslett is the DC of the skins... you know the ex HC of the Saints/ Rams, and the Bills have the Dolphins LB coach who is their DC.

Shanny won some super bowls as HC and was fired because his team didn't make the playoffs... the Bills HC was fired as OC after his offense went 2-14.

The very least we can do as fans is to give this new staff of coaches time to learn their jobs and coach up the players because obviously this is going to take some time... or not!

What bothers me the most is that Jimmy Clausen the rookie... looked way better then TE, but then again TE has to unlearn his 4 years with the dickhead.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010081351/2...le=HP_headlines

Most of the posts I've read here the last few months have either been very optimistic about the coaching changes with the thoughts that the Bills will improve because Jauron was a moron and any change would be an improvement.

The other thoughts were that this season and next season were going to be rebuilding seasons to restock the team with better players while the coaches learn their respective jobs and train the players in Gaileys new offense and the new 3-4 defense.

We all know the Redskins were in the exact same situation as the Buffalo Bills with a... new head coach, new schemes... new offense... new 3-4 defense... and yet the Redskins with a new QB were able to rout the Bills.

The answer...

The difference between the Redskins and Bills is that one team has a much more experienced coaching staff.

Jim Haslett is the DC of the skins... you know the ex HC of the Saints/ Rams, and the Bills have the Dolphins LB coach who is their DC.

Shanny won some super bowls as HC and was fired because his team didn't make the playoffs... the Bills HC was fired as OC after his offense went 2-14.

The very least we can do as fans is to give this new staff of coaches time to learn their jobs and coach up the players because obviously this is going to take some time... or not!

What bothers me the most is that Jimmy Clausen the rookie... looked way better then TE, but then again TE has to unlearn his 4 years with the dickhead.

Your assessment is correct. However, they acquired a pro bowl QB named Donavan Mcnabb and drafted LT Trent Williams who manhandled Maybin. The Bills choose to got with what they had....poop. My brother always told me you can't make shi* smell like ice cream. Apparently, noone told coach Gailey that. Now, I would think most everyone can smeel the shi* even coach Gailey.

Their wide receivers appeared to be coached up and their offense was clicking but I suspect that's because they were playing the Bills. We looked lost out there and looked to be playing without any desire or purpose. Gailey and the coaching staff has to be blamed for that. He should be ashamed of himself. It wasn't a proud night for Bills fans.

With that said, I don't expect the Skins to make the playoffs but at least they should be in the hunt unlike us.

Your assessment is correct. However, they acquired a pro bowl QB named Donavan Mcnabb and drafted LT Trent Williams who manhandled Maybin. The Bills choose to got with what they had....poop. My brother always told me you can't make shi* smell like ice cream. Apparently, noone told coach Gailey that. Now, I would think most everyone can smeel the shi* even coach Gailey.

Their wide receivers appeared to be coached up and their offense was clicking but I suspect that's because they were playing the Bills. We looked lost out there and looked to be playing without any desire or purpose. Gailey and the coaching staff has to be blamed for that. He should be ashamed of himself. It wasn't a proud night for Bills fans.

With that said, I don't expect the Skins to make the playoffs but at least they should be in the hunt unlike us.

It took John Elway a few years to learn that Shanahan "West Coast" offense and even then the Bronco's needed Terrell Davis and a dominate running game to win the SB.

I suspect it will take McNabb some time to adjust to that very complicated offensive scheme and their TE Chris Cooley will be the main target until the WR's learn the offense. Anyway, I do believe that the Redskins will be division contenders this year because of their coaching,JMO. Conversely, I see the Bills easily duplicating their Friday night performance again and again because of their coaching.

I just wonder where all the Bills fans are that stated they were OK with a 3 year rebuilding plan from Nix / Gailey...