Who will be the starting Kick Returner?

Will it be McKelvin, he was great in 2008! Will it be Jackson, he was very solid getting us great field position. Will it be someone new like Spiller? My guess would be Spiller, great way to get the rookie in the game and make an impact.

Does any one know anything about this. My fantasy league counts return yardage and Fred kicked but for me last year. I always grab Buffs return man, call me a Homer if you like.

Jackson was reliable but unspectacular. McKelvin, McGee and Spiller are guys who can take it to the house at any time. McGee is too valuable at CB to use too often in that role.

I'd like to see Leodis and CJ get the bulk of the K returns and have Roscoe continue to handle most of the P returns.

Will it be McKelvin, he was great in 2008! Will it be Jackson, he was very solid getting us great field position. Will it be someone new like Spiller? My guess would be Spiller, great way to get the rookie in the game and make an impact.

Does any one know anything about this. My fantasy league counts return yardage and Fred kicked but for me last year. I always grab Buffs return man, call me a Homer if you like.

I so love the image of Spiller and McKelvin back there together ... kicking teams won't be able to kick away from either one.

I thought Jackson did a great job last year proving his value to the team but he didn't have the 'go all the way' possibilities that Spiller and McKelvin have.

As for punts ... we have one of the best in Roscoe! Sadly last year after he made a couple of human errors Jauron closed him down rather than pushing him right back in with confidence!

This is the year we will finally see some points up on the Bills' side of the scoreboard, which will allow our defense the opportunity to be even more aggressive.

GO BILLS! :ph34r:

I still don't understand why Jackson was returning kicks. There is no reason to have your main load-carrier returning kicks back there.

Put Spiller and McKelvin back there. Spiller is basically an 'extra' in our RB situation so he'll be OK to run kicks.