Run ricky run documentary

It has probably been shown a long time ago in the US but yesterday i saw the "30 for 30" ESPN documentary about Ricky Williams here

Well i know we 're talking about a fish, one who failed 4 drug tests but i dare to say i have a great amount of respect for him. A lot of NFL players have done much worse stuff and never had to face the jokes, critics, insults that Williams had to.

His "worst" crime was just probably to be different, to be the opposite of what an NFL player is supposed to be. I'm glad he's now almost a player like the others.

Ricky Williams is my Favorite football player who was never a Buffalo Bill. A free spirit in life and a terror on the football field. And I never saw the documentary.

It's worth watching. A very well done documentary.

And Olivier, glad that you got a chance to see it over there. We get a couple posts about it whenever they re-run it here. They pretty much all say good things about it!

After the last wave of these I searched it out and watched it on utube or something and really enjoyed it. Good to hear from you!