wildbill?

so whats everybody think

with our three headed monster and chan gailey what does everyone think about us using the wildcat this year.

the past couple of years we used it rarely and last year i know everyone remebers the td pass jackson threw to evans. always thot we should have used the wildcat more often

so will we be seeing it this year often

and lee evans and roscoe could run it roscoe is a bit small maybe but i never understood why we dont run reverses with evans. last year we kept running the reverse with TO. evans has the speed y not try it with him

we gotta get lee the ball more often through the air reverses somethin being a huge bills fan it is hurts to say but his talent just seems to be getting wasted here to me he is just as good as any receiver in the league

everyone let me no your thoughts

so whats everybody think

with our three headed monster and chan gailey what does everyone think about us using the wildcat this year.

the past couple of years we used it rarely and last year i know everyone remebers the td pass jackson threw to evans. always thot we should have used the wildcat more often

and lee evans and roscoe could run it roscoe is a bit small maybe but i never understood why we dont run reverses with evans. last year we kept running the reverse with TO. evans has the speed y not try it with him

we gotta get lee the ball more often through the air reverses somethin being a huge bills fan it is hurts to say but his talent just seems to be getting wasted here to me he is just as good as any receiver in the league

I am not a big fan of the wildcat for us.

so whats everybody think

This was painful to read. :devil: