Training Camp Kids Zone

pBills

Just curious on how this works for kids. What other people experienced with their kids there... good time, bad lines, lots of autographs/no autographs?

I have come up from Virginia for training camp every year since they moved to Rochester and until this year had at least one kid young enough to go into the Kids Autograph Tent. If it is a desireable player, i.e., Spiller, any big name new players (we don't really have any this year), the starting QB, Poz, etc., the kid almost has to get in line when practice starts. My daughter never minded, she would take her MP3 player and read a book in the shade. Even on a couple occasions, we got there a couple hours before the practice ended, the line of a desireable player was already shut off. They will shut the line off, which I guess is a good thing, so nobody has to stand in line for hours and then not get an auto, if you get in line before they shut it off, you will get an auto. It depends on the player too, when Pat Williams was there, his line was shut off early, but after he left the tent, he stood outside and signed for just about everyone who didn't get in the line. Other take off as soon as they can. It goes by positions, so if they are linebackers, Poz line will be long, but when you get him, the other lines are usually short enough or non existing and you can jump over and get some others. Hope this helps.