Gus Macker video - some serious trash talkin'

Funny...but why is this on PPP? I guess you could connect it to politics if the water bum was reaching for his Obama money in the fountain.

PPP is the only place the mods won't punt his self-promoting post to the curb.

I think of us as existing in TSW's Star Wars trash compactor. When we yell and act like idiots, our screams bounce off the walls and don't affect the other boards. Darin is that snakey thing in the water: He reaches up and grabs someone once in a while but for the most part, unless you're deep in the muck, you're safe. SDS is the power that can squeeze us all down if we get too out of control.

I think of us as existing in TSW's Star Wars trash compactor. When we yell and act like idiots, our screams bounce off the walls and don't affect the other boards. Darin is that snakey thing in the water: He reaches up and grabs someone once in a while but for the most part, unless you're deep in the muck, you're safe. SDS is the power that can squeeze us all down if we get too out of control.

BINGO! :thumbsup:

Hehehe :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...