VJax and McNeill

I have been reading in numerous places that both Vincent Jackson and McNeill are available for trade and AJ SMith is open tomoving on without them. I have a feeling the Bills will stick with what they have, as they aren't a legitimate contender this year and need their draft picks. But either one of these players would be HUGE upgrades at positions of need and could help us in the future. I don't know what it would take to get it done but I would look into it. I hope Nix, with his SD connections is looking into this long and hard. McNeill would be my preference and could be the long term solution we have been looking for at LT. Thoughts?

I have been reading in numerous places that both Vincent Jackson and McNeill are available for trade and AJ SMith is open tomoving on without them. I have a feeling the Bills will stick with what they have, as they aren't a legitimate contender this year and need their draft picks. But either one of these players would be HUGE upgrades at positions of need and could help us in the future. I don't know what it would take to get it done but I would look into it. I hope Nix, with his SD connections is looking into this long and hard. McNeill would be my preference and could be the long term solution we have been looking for at LT. Thoughts?

I'd take McNeil in a heartbeat. The Bills should be all over trying to get him. I don't want Jackson though. He's a punk and a diva, not a good combo.