Dolphins should rebound quickly

pm73

I truly believe the difference between Miami and SF is that Miami has an infrustructure that can be built upon. SF is in a downward spiral.

While its been great to see the Dolphins finally hit rock bottom, I don't think it will last long. My prediction is that they get themselves a good QB, possibly Drew Brees, in the offseason. Then if they attract a guy like LaMont Jordan, who i think will be a FA, that could give them a good RB, let alone what they end up getting for Ricky. they will be getting back David Boston next year and already have Chambers and McMichael. A couple tweaks on their OL may get them to average which would be a huge improvement. Their defense is stout and will be even better if they're not on the field for 3/4 of the game. Whoever takes over the reigns at HC will also have alot to do with it.

oh well, its been good while its lasted but i really think they will be back on the rise next year.

I truly believe the difference between Miami and SF is that Miami has an infrustructure that can be built upon.  SF is in a downward spiral.

While its been great to see the Dolphins finally hit rock bottom, I don't think it will last long.  My prediction is that they get themselves a good QB, possibly Drew Brees, in the offseason.  Then if they attract a guy like LaMont Jordan, who i think will be a FA, that could give them a good RB, let alone what they end up getting for Ricky.  they will be getting back David Boston next year and already have Chambers and McMichael.  A couple tweaks on their OL may get them to average which would be a huge improvement.  Their defense is stout and will be even better if they're not on the field for 3/4 of the game.  Whoever takes over the reigns at HC will also have alot to do with it.

oh well, its been good while its lasted but i really think they will be back on the rise next year.

140854[/snapback]

i think miami will be digging out cap hell for awhile........they should have bit the bullet and took a season like this long ago, but instead they've backloaded deals for guys like bowens, taylor, surtain, madison, thomas, etc. and their cap hits are getting really high........you can't keep restructuring deals for forever, and when they are finally forced to cut/trade some of these guys, their gonna have to carry some SERIOUS dead money.........i don't see them having the cap room to add much this off-season, and they certainly need alot.........they may end up losing more then they gain.......