We currently hold the 18th Draft spot

Mikie2times

Without making the playoffs the lowest spot in the draft a team can get is #20. That honor is currently held by Denver, #19 is Jacksonville, and then us at #18. We get a lower pick based on a reverse strength of schedule. Basically a team that is tied with us but plays a weaker schedule gets the higher draft spot.

If we don't make the playoffs we should still finish no worse then 8-8. Obviously thats not a guarantee either but with the games we have left 8-8 is very achievable. With that record we could expect to be slated no higher then 15 or so.

If you asked me what would I rather have, the 15-20# pick in what looks to be a weak draft or JP I would take JP in a second. Seems like TD can't miss of late.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/draft/update

If you asked me what would I rather have, the 15-20# pick in what looks to be a weak draft or JP I would take JP in a second. Seems like TD can't miss of late.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/draft/update

140593[/snapback]

it wasn't just the 2005 first rounder we traded to get JP.........we also dealt them a 2nd and a 5th as well.......

i really don't think it was all that solid a trade.......we gave up alot.......

we didn't give up our 2005 second rounder you moron.. we traded our 2004 2nd rounder so we could move up to take losman in the first round..we gave up our 1st and 5th in the 2005 draft

we didn't give up our 2005 second rounder you moron.. we traded our 2004 2nd rounder so we could move up to take losman in the first round..we gave up our 1st and 5th in the 2005 draft

140685[/snapback]

i never said we did jackass, learn to read.......just for all the REALLY slow people out there, i'll break it down in even clearer terms.......

bills get -- jp

boys get -- 2005 1st rounder

2004 2nd rounder (julius jones)

2004 5th rounder (sean ryan)