Lawyer Milloy.

jarthur31

Milloy will probably have surgery so he can be back in time by week 1 wearing a cast. Still though this is a blow to our defense. This is why I hate preseason.

Travis henry- ribs, travis brown- knee injury losman- broken leg<I know not in a preseason game but still> Milloy- broken forearm.

Put this together with an oline unit that has not once this season practiced consistently as a unit. It's been makeshift day in and day out. We can sit here and talk about how bledsoe is getting rid of the ball quick, and how the defense is forcing turnovers, or we can look at the real facts.

Our Oline sucks. They need to get healthy. The stupid dumba$$ mistakes need to stop. you can't one play have a bad pitch, than on the very next play make it worse by holding, and it's not like this stevestojan happens every once in a blue moon. It happens every damn time we have a good drive. What I've noticed is, our offense can move the ball between the 20's but than the mistakes happen, and they keep piling up. One slip up turns into 3 and next thing you know instead of putting it in the endzone we're punting or settling for 3. Whether it's conditioning poor coaching, not being healthy or all 3. IT HAS TO CHANGE. If the Bills have any hope of making the playoffs this year, and I fully believe we have the talent to do so. We have to get some consistency, and stay healthy along the offensive line. Hopefully we just make it through the next week of preseason without any more injuries ::knocks on wood::

link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1870296

"Milloy broke his right forearm when he jarred the ball loose from Colts receiver Brandon Stokley in the third quarter. He is scheduled for surgery Sunday.... Bills officials did not say how much time Milloy would miss. He has started all but six games in a nine-year career that started with New England. Milloy said he hoped to return for the season-opener against Jacksonville."

Not good. We don't have the whole story yet. We'll find out after the surgury what they think...