U can call me billsfanone, but who do we

Rayzer32

Somebody help me, but I have not been this upset since losing the 4th SB. What do we do if we cannot sign a quality backup QB. I don't even know of any. Tim Couch may be out there and might be the best we can get.

I have no confidence in this O-line right now no matter who the QB is. I am crying in my beer. I hate to say the season is shot, but it does not look good at all. We may be rooting for the worst record so we can get a top 3 pick in next years draft. This really, really sucks.

Our 1st string O has not shown us they can do anything but shoot themselves in the foot on top of everything else that has gone wrong. I need some Valium and where the hell are the crying smileys!!!

Somebody help me, but I have not been this upset since losing the 4th SB.  What do we do if we cannot sign a quality backup QB.  I don't even know of any.  Tim Couch may be out there and might be the best we can get. 

I have no confidence in this O-line right now no matter who the QB is.  I am crying in my beer.  I hate to say the season is shot, but it does not look good at all.  We may be rooting for the worst record so we can get a top 3 pick in next years draft.  This really, really sucks. 

10497[/snapback]

You want suck, the Bills don't have their First round pick next year.

Rayzer...buddy...calm down. The fact that you are upset over a preseason game (comparing it to the pain of the SB losses) scares the living crap out of me. Its a LONG season ahead of us, I've always noticed that the teams that end up winning the SB are the ones that occur early problems and overcome them, and that team ends up stronger because it won through difficult times.

Somebody help me, but I have not been this upset since losing the 4th SB.  What do we do if we cannot sign a quality backup QB.  I don't even know of any.  Tim Couch may be out there and might be the best we can get. 

I have no confidence in this O-line right now no matter who the QB is.  I am crying in my beer.  I hate to say the season is shot, but it does not look good at all.  We may be rooting for the worst record so we can get a top 3 pick in next years draft.  This really, really sucks. 

Our 1st string O has not shown us they can do anything but shoot themselves in the foot on top of everything else that has gone wrong.  I need some Valium and where the hell are the crying smileys!!!

10497[/snapback]

I dont think we really should call you that,because the REAL billsfanone would be a bit offended. :)

Maybe people place unrealistic expectations on this team?

But McNally is here.....he can COACH this group of vagabonds to something special.

Sounds like Gregg Williams left a hangover on the team. Special Teams is the enemy......Ronnie Jones, Punt Catchers, the disaster tonight.....all the same.

Injuries piling up.....

Better find an NFL quality backup at QB. That statue isn't going to hold up for 16 games.....not with that sieve of a line.

Nice job Donahoe.....get us another gimp in next year's draft. Keep it up and you can start renting in the Doghouse that Darcy Regier currently occupies.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Rayzer...buddy...calm down.  The fact that you are upset over a preseason game (comparing it to the pain of the SB losses) scares the living crap out of me.  Its a LONG season ahead of us, I've always noticed that the teams that end up winning the SB are the ones that occur early problems and overcome them, and that team ends up stronger because it won through difficult times.

10524[/snapback]

Actually I'm upset over 3 preseason games. We have no TDs from our #1 offense and that worries me.

I also don't see this team getting a sniff of the playoffs with the problems we have.

I was SOOO opstimistic during camp. We actually looked like we were on the rise, but we have gone downhill fast. Seems to be ever since JP got hurt everything is starting to snowball.