Hard to Imagine...

I know a draft can't be evaluated properly for a few years, but from where I'm sitting - and I know people who sold their season tickets just yesterday after watching the draft - I have to wonder what the Bills actually wanted, or what group of players they were hoping to get, this weekend. It's hard to believe they were thinking "this is a deep class, lets target Wang, Carrington, Easley..." If these guys end up good then I'm well aware that I could be wrong here. But I get the impression that as a team they accept that they aren't good enough to compete yet, that this year is just to see what they've got, almost that they don't know who to target even... I mean, they couldn't have gone back up to get some of these guys that were falling in the second, third rounds? Are you telling me they couldn't have grabbed Clausen and Troup in the second by trading back up? It just seems like they've got no skill at moving around the draft boards to take advantage of who's falling, and instead are just sitting there and accepting what ends up in their laps.