Franchise Rankings

Saw this survey at ESPN and didn't see it posted here.. It is going to rank the NFL franchises based on the input from the fans. There are quite a few questions, more than I expected at least. And they don't give you the results. But it will be interesting to see other fans wiegh in and see where we fit and how far off.

Personally, I was pretty generous toward the bills (I guess I am just too loyal of a fan) and tried my best to avoid giving marks that were really bad. Things like Commitment to winning, winning a championship in my lifetime, and things like that were hard to endorse though. Any of these questions stand out? For me the commitment to keeping the team in the city kinda hit me. I optimistically hope that the team stays for a long time but it is also a big questionmark for us. anyway, here is the link and stuff.

http://vp-nri.com/take/?i=158518&h=dCo...tcULdsX9TuZVmRQ

and if that link doesn't work, try going here:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/

Then the link is on that page toward the bottom in the center under "must see nfl coverage" and there is a picture of jests fans.

Most of the questions:

Do you watch or follow NFL Football on a regular basis?

How passionate of an NFL Football fan are you?

Which NFL Football team is your favorite to watch or follow?

How would you characterize the investment you make as a fan of the Buffalo Bills, in terms of the time you spend supporting them. This includes attending games, watching them on TV, reading about them, talking about them with friends etc?

How would you describe the magnitude of the investment you make in terms of the actual dollars you spend supporting the Buffalo Bills? This includes money spent on tickets, concessions, team merchandise, pay per view coverage, etc.

What about the emotional investment spent following the Buffalo Bills? How big is this investment?

Overall, how strong is your commitment as a fan to the Buffalo Bills?

Which of the following statements best describes the recent status of your commitment to the Buffalo Bills?

Rank 1-9

Have a fan friendly environment at games

Have affordable parking

The players are accessible to fans

Have affordable concessions

The owners and players show their appreciation to the fans

Provides an avenue for fans to give feedback to the franchise

Shows a commitment to their community (will not leave) (oops!)

Have players that act professionally on and off the field

Have won or will win at least one championship while I'm a fan

Have affordable ticket prices

Have likable players

Has an honest ownership

Consistently win more games than they lose

Have players that always give their best effort

Are willing to pay to attract quality players and coaches

Keeps its core players/shows loyalty to players

Demonstrates a commitment to winning

Get the most out of money they spend

Have a great stadium