Could This Happen ?

Owen

no I don't agree with this at all

Williams has not shown the consistancy needed to warrant the 9 spot, and tebows mobility is not NFL friendly, he is a bruiser, he is NOT elusive, he is NOT necessarily a fit for chan gaileys offense, nor do we know what gaileys offense will be. At 9 you need a qb (clausen) if not take the OT.

in this scenario proposed on that site neither is a possibility, but in that case maybe try to trade back.

I am not convinced either of those two picks would be in our best interest.

also, the note at the end about needing a splash to generate ticket sales..... BS, wins generate ticket sales

fans are NOT going to buy tickets to watch Tebow sit the bench, how hard is that of a concept for people to grasp, he is not ready for the pros at this point, he is a PROJECT, therefore, HE WON'T PLAY THIS YEAR, so why would he generate ticket sales????!!!!!!

that line of thinking is so moronic it makes me want to B-):):thumbsup:

I do like the idea of dumping lynch to SD, but not for tebow, perhaps the 28 is where we would grab a thomas, or maybe campbell (neither of which I particularly care for) but both would be better than tebow

and would it be a solid move for the Bills and the Chargers ?

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2010Draft.html

It is just an idea right now...... but do you agree with this move for the Bills 9th pick and the trade?

i would absolutely love for this to happen, or with different players selected. not sure if it is possible, but wow would it be fun!