Good day for Drew?

JP-era

If anyone thinks that our starting QB can throw as many TD's as picks and we are a good team is smoking serious Stadium Wall!

If anyone thinks you can go and throw 3 int's and NOT lose 80% of those games your are injecting super stadium wall laced with Flutie lover!

Nice try, Drew, all you did was prolong the painfull ending for the Bills and your non-effective career here. Furthermore, you managed to further stunt our future QB's growth and tied our fans hearts up for a few more weeks.

(Sarcasm on hard core) Good job!

Like I have said for weeks now, its Murphy's law again rearing its ugly head. Giving us fans hope that we can go to the playoffs and win. Killing even more playing time for our REAL future with some idiot that has as many TD's as INT's and just threw for 3!!!!!

The writing is on the wall, I just hope the Bills end there pain for us and let us move on to something else.

I think 2 of the 3 interceptions could have also been big plays. The 1 interception thrown right in the middle of the field was totally his fault. The other two were just overthrown balls that he was looking for TD's. Cant fualt him for that. If you think JP would have done better then your smoking crack.

Bledsoe manages the game well ... thats why I like him.

Sorry, some of us are actually enjoying the football this season and want to see the Bills win, even if it means stunting our future QB's growth.

JP will get his time. THey are bringing him along the right way, even though you don't agree with them. That's why you're here posting along with me, while they get paid paychecks to make the right decisions for the football team.

It will be ok. If the line continues to play well and Drew gets some confidence back in them, don't be surprised to see him back next year. Either way I will support either Losman or Bledsoe, because they wear the unform of the Buffalo Bills.

I have noticed that Drew makes his bigest boners after he has been knocked down a few times in a game. He has looked better since our OL has been protecting his cranium a little better.

I think that is why in the past two seasons he started well but went south with his play-he became punch drunk as the seasons progressed and his judgement and reaction time were slowed just enough to make a good pro QB look like a division III player.

I would like to see some more blowouts so JP can come in and get some reps without heavy pressure, and our o-line can continue to improve so that next year we can have JP and Drew fight it out for the starting job behind a solid line with a probowl level back and two dangerous WR's.

Drew is old for his years, having labored without a good ground game in NE and having come into the league before he started shaving. I would love to see him succeed and hold onto his job for another year so JP can be brought along slowly, but I'm not sure how many hard hits Drew has left before he starts talking and walking like Ali.