Cinn 58 Cleveland 48

duey

It was fun to watch. Cincy's ol played very well, but the defense forgot that tight ends can catch passes. If it was a kid's first, live NFL game, they're probably hooked for life.

There were a total of 5 int's in the game. They're pretty common in Browns-Bengals games - each other teams uniforms look like their own club's away uniforms, and if you watch enough of their matches, you can see in a qb's eyes "Da*n! I thought that was my receiver.". :blush:

900 yards of offense...106 points scored.  My God.  :blush:

135895[/snapback]

It wasn't exactly a defensive struggle. Props to the Bungles for not folding their tent after giving up their 2 TD lead in the 4th quarter. Holcomb played well for the most part, but his mistakes were glaring. The Browns' OLine (with the exception of Faine) is BAD. Very bad. Their receivers ain't much better.

Once again I find myself rueing that we weren't moved to the AFC North....

I would not cry about having to face defensive powerhouses Cleveland and Cincinnati (what happened to D genius Marvin Lewis?) twice/year....

Once again I find myself rueing that we weren't moved to the AFC North....

I would not cry about having to face defensive powerhouses Cleveland and Cincinnati (what happened to D genius Marvin Lewis?)  twice/year....

137334[/snapback]

Lewis spent a good portion of the day with "Dave Wannestadt Face" as a direct result of having to watch his defense undo the great work of his offense. Come to think of it, so did Butch Davis (but no one has ever accused him of being a genius, unless they were being sarcastic).

It wasn't exactly a defensive struggle.  Props to the Bungles for not folding their tent after giving up their 2 TD lead in the 4th quarter.  Holcomb played well for the most part, but his mistakes were glaring.  The Browns' OLine (with the exception of Faine) is BAD.  Very bad.  Their receivers ain't much better.

137331[/snapback]

The Browns have a ton of injuries and their ol is a shambles - they've got 12 on IR, same as the Bengals.

Agreed on their wr's, although I think Northcutt would be a nice addition to most clubs.