(ot) any kean university grads out there

njsue

Im not sure yet ... I start next year but I have been to many games and have been in love with Penn State since I was about 7. I also love the whole town of State College.

Do you have any suggestions? Tips ... etc - town life, clubs ... etc ??

Altoona? Anything there?

Im not sure yet ... I start next year but I have been to many games and have been in love with Penn State since I was about 7. I also love the whole town of State College.

Do you have any suggestions? Tips ... etc - town life, clubs ... etc ??

Altoona? Anything there?

135867[/snapback]

Dont know anything about Altoona, only driven through it a few times. If you can, try to go to main campus and not one of the branch campuses. When i was there, all freshman had to live in the dorms, the majority of them were in East halls. Good thing about that is your are pretty close to the stadium but the bad thing is it's the farthest from classroom buildings and downtown with all the bars, fraternities and apartments. long walk home after drinking all night.

where do you live now?

I currently live in Rochester. One of the counselors told me Freshman were not allowed to have cars on campus. Was this in effect when you went there?

135878[/snapback]

yes, that was a rule when I was there, parking is at a premium. about the only thing you would need a car for there is driving home. everything is within walking distance. Where in Rochester? I grew up there and graduated from Gates-Chili

yes, that was a rule when I was there, parking is at a premium. about the only thing you would need a car for there is driving home. everything is within walking distance.  Where in Rochester?  I grew up there and graduated from Gates-Chili

135881[/snapback]

Irondequoit .... class of 2005