Look what Donte is up to now

yeah, I learned that your a jerk off that is incapable of adding anything of value to a conversation so you feel the need to try and pick on someone for accidentally misspelling one word. I bet you feel good about it too, like you "caught" me, so now everyone can see what a smart guy you are for catching a spelling error, well way to go genius, what do you want a f*ckin cookie? Get a life, please

I'm not saying you're wrong for being angry with the other guy, but had you actually spelled the word correctly, this discussion wouldn't even be happening.

As for Donte...I don't think he is wrong for doing what he is doing, but I think there are definitely more constructive ways to use your time in the offseason. Regular people who don't make millions upon millions to play a sport can afford to go to gun ranges or knitting class. Whitner has 4 career interceptions. If I were him, I'd be using my days to study film of opposing quarterbacks. I guess my work ethic is just a little bit better than his.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic