NIX AND GAILEY

I think I've figured out the strategy for the buffalo bills. The present admin is looking at Miami signing Dansby, the efforts of Holmgren in Cleveland carelessly discarding dead wood and bringing in free agents and trading, and are laughing up their sleeves at those no-nothings (Holmgren and Parcells). They have a better strategy....

1. DO NOTHING...if you don't do anything the team will automatically get better, because they have to. Ok..we did bring in a tackle from the oakland raiders who is good at getting penalties, and we did bring in Kelley Washington (a move I liked, but nobody is thinking he is even of Josh Reed's caliber as of yet.)

2. TELL PEOPLE YOU CAN'T DO IT ALL IN ONE YEAR. This will be very effective for this year. Next year we will switch to the new mantra that you can't do it all in two years.

3. DRAFT TIM TEBOW or BRADY QUINN---whooops--jimmy clausen. By the time the quarterback busts you can blame it all on the fact that the quarterback was a bust (See...Losman, JP, Edwards, Trent, Collins,Todd, Johnson R.)

We have the situation under control....

Parcells has built some strong teams. He usually started with strong lnes. Holmgren did nothing with the Seahawks. Ron Wolfe built the Packers. I'm not sure why everyone is so high on him.