How about... This guy if he falls our third

95altima12

I just don't see how you can really say that, if anything he hurt his stock this weekend by not throwing, he's clearly distinguished himself as the #3 qb in this draft. What do you base that idea on, just cause you dont like Dl, or the system, I mean, you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just wondering how you formed it.

He is limited with his arm strength - think Chad Pennington

He played in a system with less reads than OKs and even FLs - he is farther behind than even Tebow

Half of his passes were screen passes

Poor ccuracy by NFL standards - spare me the completion % #s and read the line above. Also an inaccurate pass could easily be a completed pass.

Has little room to improve unlike many other Qbs in this draft like McCoy/Tebow/Brown/Pike among others. With decent footwork and a good release, his ability to improve his accuracy will be limited. His arm strength will also not improve bc of the same reasons. He is not very far along in terms of reading the D either.

I havent seen a single person claim that Lefevour is the 3rd best QB. Here is Mayocks rankings:

Quarterbacks

---------------

1. Sam Bradford*

2. Jimmy Clausen*

3. Colt McCoy

4. Tim Tebow

5t. Dan LeFevour, Tony Pike

Thats the highest I have seen him. The Blesto-V scouts have him in the 10th-13th best range as can be viewed at

walterfootball.com

draftcountdown.com

Why do you think he is any good? Have you seen him play? He is very unimpressive.