Tebow changing his mechanics

PNW_Bills_Fan

and for what it's worth, if a team selects a QB in the 3rd round, they aren't expecting him to start his rookie season or probably even his 2nd season. if a team takes Tebow, it's because they believe his work ethic will improve his mechanics over a period of a couple years. maybe they work him into the offense in a wildcat role until then. it's clear his intangibles are off the charts. if the Bills can fill their holes at OT and NT, i'd have no problem throwing a 3rd at Tebow.

They didn't win TWO championships with Tebow at

coach pursesquarterback. Chris Leak was the starting QB Tebow's Frosh year and Tebow was a role player than almost exclusively ran the ball.I couldn't agree with you more

Coach outlet has a printable coupon for 20 percent off your entire purchase at the Coach outlet store . The coupon is good now through March 7, 2010 and in coach outlet store online s in US, Canada and Puerto Rico only. It cannot be combined with any other offer and is subject to quantity limitations per customer for the coach purses

They didn't win TWO championships with Tebow at quarterback. Chris Leak was the starting QB Tebow's Frosh year and Tebow was a role player than almost exclusively ran the ball.

He has still always won. No matter where he has gone he did what it took to win.

No one can question his leadership and intangibles as a football player...but look at this clip where Tebow talks about the changes he is/trying to incorporate

Tebow's Approach

I'm starting to like him more than some of the others...

1st round: NO!

2nd round: maybe...

3rd round: heck yeah!

I would be mad at Buddy if he trade back up in the 1st/2nd if Tebow is still there...it's gotta work sooner or later right???