Will Chan Gailey be a good coach?

The Bills have hired a GM and a coach that interestingly enough fit the needs of the Bills in my opinion, but at the same time are not as good as we wanted as Bills fans. There are many different opinions than the one I just gave, and I'd like to hear what people think of Gailey. In addition, I don't know what people have learned about free agency or the quest for a quarterback. I believe a rookie and veteran are the answer, Jeff Garcia anyone?

Here's a video for more on this topic

There are many different opinions than the one I just gave, and I'd like to hear what people think of Gailey. In addition, I don't know what people have learned about free agency or the quest for a quarterback.

I'm going to help you out big time here dude. Look down the list of threads...find one of interest....then click it.

The Bills have hired a GM and a coach that interestingly enough fit the needs of the Bills in my opinion, but at the same time are not as good as we wanted as Bills fans. There are many different opinions than the one I just gave, and I'd like to hear what people think of Gailey. In addition, I don't know what people have learned about free agency or the quest for a quarterback. I believe a rookie and veteran are the answer, Jeff Garcia anyone?

Here's a video for more on this topic

obviously no to vick, and def a big no to garcia, the guy is as selfish as they come, limited arm, no thanks

I think Chan will be a very mediocre coach. But for what we've had here, I guess that's good enough in the eyes of the Bills front office. If we were to go with Chan, I would have rather them give Fewell a true chance and surround him with good coaches. But that's a moot point now.

I like what they've done by upgrading the talent evaluators, but time will tell. Unfortunately year after year, for the last 15 years, it's been the same, mediocre 'SSDD'. I hope it's better.

As far as QB is concerned, who knows.... Not much out there. But if Chan is as good a coach as the Bills believe, then he has a QB out there that he can use for the time being. If Jimbo likes Tebow, then we should give him a try. Apparently NFLDraftscout.com has some very good things to say about him...

"Arm Strength: Prototypical arm strength. Can make every NFL throw. Can zip short and intermediate passes and flashes touch and trajectory on deeper throws. Only occasionally asked to throw true deep balls in this offense, but has the arm strength to do so." - never thought of him as having good arm strength...

"Characterized by some as Bronko Nagurski under center." - This is why I would give him a chance.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1114680