Thigpen

Your Nuts. Give up a starter, for a scrub QB

agreed, Incognito was a good decision late in the year for the bills. I like the fact that he is edgy and rough around the edges, we need that in Buffalo. The Jauron regime was too soft and his coaching negatively affected the players. They seemed so nonchalant and there was no sense of urgency. Having a guy like Incognito on the line is important.

Thigpen has shown some bright spots but he is not our franchise quarterback. We cant afford to take big risks at this position, especially after all the years we have failed to bring in a real quality quarterback. Clausen or Bradford are the safest bets.

Why does everyone want this Thigpen fella. There is probably a reason he cant stay with a team for longer than 1-2 years. Hes probably not that good :unsure:

I understand exploring all options to address the QB situation. But you know the QB situation on your team is atrocious when people think the fix could be a guy like Tyler Thigpen... :lol:

This conversation where Bills fans are actively lobbying to get a Dolphins backup QB makes me want to puke.

Get a grip of yourself people.

Co-sign all 3 :wallbash: