irvin and deon

Corp000085

Last week i said i actually respected MI on espn for his commentary. Now i take that all back. This week, he made a comment on how physical deon was at the line, then went on to say that the defensive holding rule enforcement would help deon and his extremely physical game. He then said that deon was the most physical cornerback that he played for or against. That was simply a BS statement. MI is completely stupid for making such an assinine statement. Oh well, he can be biased for that speedy nickelback who can sorta catch. I mean, after all, boomer has the bills and Tom jackson has the broncos. This is my 500th post by the way. i'm a big boy now.

Last week i said i actually respected MI on espn for his commentary.  Now i take that all back.  This week, he made a comment on how physical deon was at the line, then went on to say that the defensive holding rule enforcement would help deon and his extremely physical game.  He then said that deon was the most physical cornerback that he played for or against.  That was simply a BS statement.  MI is completely stupid for making such an assinine statement.  Oh well, he can be biased for that speedy nickelback who can sorta catch.  I mean, after all, boomer has the bills and Tom jackson has the broncos.  This is my 500th post by the way.  i'm a big boy now.

10044[/snapback]

its wierd cause i actually like both Irvin and Dieon