Buddy Nix is a breath of fresh air !!!

Easy Money

I feel that compared to the PC clueless whimps that were heading up the football operations for the Bills in the past, that Buddy is a breath of fresh air. It is yet to be seen how well he can build a football team ,but after yesterdays news confrence, I feel he is a guy that won't take crap from anyone and will do what he feels is necessary to build a winning team. He will not let the media dictate what should be done or kiss their rearends like others have. He will build a winning football team not just give us the marketing illusion that we have a winning football team.

I feel that compared to the PC clueless whimps that were heading up the football operations for the Bills in the past, that Buddy is a breath of fresh air. It is yet to be seen how well he can build a football team ,but after yesterdays news confrence, I feel he is a guy that won't take crap from anyone and will do what he feels is necessary to build a winning team. He will not let the media dictate what should be done or kiss their rearends like others have. He will build a winning football team not just give us the marketing illusion that we have a winning football team.

+1