Let's Look ahead, not behind- Recipe for Success!

Driffill

Ok everybody has had their say about Chan Gailey and Buddy Nix, let's look ahead and watch them work.

1st of all with Buddy making the player personnel calls, both free agents and draft picks the Bills 2010 team will be more talented, period.

Offense-With a more talented squad and an offensive head coach that knows what he's doing not Van Pelt, who just left broadcasting you will see a vast improvement, trust me it won't take much. Add in a talented tackle and experienced QB, and wahla it will be way better than last year, this one's easy.

Defense-On the defensive side of the ball, depending who he hires, it will be a 3-4 man, he has already tipped his hand that he likes that and our whole division is using it, they may or may not be better, if healthy they will be better. add in a free agent or 2 who have 3-4 experience and they won't be bad.

Special Teams-Depending on who he hires, and Gailey has experience, they could actually be better than this year, not sure where they finished, but if memory serves me, they weren't all that special, with Moorman and Lindell, they are a great start and I think they will at least be as good as this year.

These are Football guys, something that has been lacking way too long at OBD, they will get it done and I for 1 am looking forward to it, all you guys turning in your tickets, thank you I'll be moving closer to the 50 yard line!