Draft strategy

KRT88

Do the bills need a couple of guys or do we need some depth?

I'd try to bail on the 9th pick and work my way down the 1st round and pick up as many 2nd and 3rd's as possible.

2 or 3 2nd and 3-4 3rd would do us more than 3 picks in the top 75!

trade from 9 to 17 and get a 3rd

trade from 17 to 26 and get another 3rd

trade from 26 to 35 and get a late 2nd

our #11 pick sucked this year and the next 3 were all pretty solid. there's lots of quality in picks 35 to 100, so go get a bunch!

find willing partners and make the deals, we need more than 1 or 2 guys!

Do the bills need a couple of guys or do we need some depth?

I'd try to bail on the 9th pick and work my way down the 1st round and pick up as many 2nd and 3rd's as possible.

2 or 3 2nd and 3-4 3rd would do us more than 3 picks in the top 75!

trade from 9 to 17 and get a 3rd

trade from 17 to 26 and get another 3rd

trade from 26 to 35 and get a late 2nd

our #11 pick sucked this year and the next 3 were all pretty solid. there's lots of quality in picks 35 to 100, so go get a bunch!

find willing partners and make the deals, we need more than 1 or 2 guys!

thats what the pats always do when they trade guys for 2s and 3s.... and they cost a ton less. of course, if a new CBA ever gets passed this wont matter. but yes, trading down to get 2, 3 or 4ths is smart. lots of value at a better price

I wonder, if we stay with the 4-3, do we pick GT DE Derrick Morgan with 1st pick!

Not at #9 we do, just because Gailey coached him in college doesn't mean that he's worth a Top 10 selection.

However, if as the OP states, we trade down to end of the first round...it could definitely be a possibility there or in the early 2nd.