Bill Cowher was the reason....

I like how Gailey handled himself at the press conference and the 1 one 1 interview with Chris Brown. Cowher seems to like the guy and think hes a good HC. I could see winners mentality listening to his interview and press conference

At least we got a guy with HC experience, he wasn't the big name candidate most people wanted but the guy has won at the NFL level, and got fired for what Jerry Jones even admits was the wrong reasons.

Hes already off to a better start than Jauron was. I remember hitting my head on my desk listening to Jauron's press conference and interview when he was first hired

"I think the one thing you'll see is he's very passionate," Cowher said. "He's an unbelievable competitor. Chan's a guy that will leave no stone unturned. He will not accept mediocrity. And I think that's the thing, being around him ... I always thought I was a competitive guy, but he may be more competitive than I am. And I'll tell you, he's a very driven coach and, like I said, very thorough. I just think he's a great fit for the organization."

from espn: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/...-laidback-bills

sounds good to me!