What do KC fans say?

bills_red

He got a raw deal in KC he was one of the few hold overs from Herm Edward's staff I don't think Haley was ever really high on him.

I think he is a good coach who didn't have much to work with his first year in KC and then his second year was with a whole new FO and staff.

I really don't think it was any thing that Gailey did it was more just the Chiefs wanting to start with a clean slate.

That said I sure didn't see him getting a HC job but I don't think it is as bad of a pick up as some have made it out to be.

I think he was the best coach of the Herm edwards era. He made Thigpen look pretty good(the third qb for miami now). His offense was kinda easy to figure out though, most teams slowed us down in the second half. He did really well at Georgia Tech. Jerry Jones said he should have hired Chan a while back and Scott Pioli said he was willing to promote Chan to HC but didn't think arrowhead fan base would think that chan can lead him to the promise land. Definately a good fit in my opinion.