Hey Ralph! How are we supposed to...

ShipUPride

raise our children and convince our wives to become Bills Fan's when you keep feeding us ****, and good reasons not to!

It's hard enough to get my wife to want to go to a game, when all I do is B word about how much we suck!

I guess its only one game for me again this year! (opener) I almost talked her into allowing me to buy Season Tix if Marty or Cowher came here!

I don't care about my wife, but my six year old son is starting to show signs of becoming a Ravens fan. I can't really blame him. He's never even been to Buffalo, so why would he be a Bills fan? And the Ravens sure have had more to cheer about lately. Just sad though.

raise our children and convince our wives to become Bills Fan's when you keep feeding us ****, and good reasons not to!

It's hard enough to get my wife to want to go to a game, when all I do is B word about how much we suck!

I guess its only one game for me again this year! (opener) I almost talked her into allowing me to buy Season Tix if Marty or Cowher came here!

And look at all the bright stars that flopped this year: Sparano, Coughlin, Smith, Haley, McDaniels, Tomlin, Singletary and Morris.

The hysterical negativity on this board towards Gailey is without merit. He hasn't had a chance to do anything yet and is getting eviscerated already.

Unbelievable.