FO set up for failure

Bills fans have to realize that we are the leper colony of the NFL right now. The Bills could not even get interviews with most of the people they tried to target. Does it suck? Yep. Is it Ralph's fault? You betcha. Is pissin' and moanin' now gonna change anything? Not a chance.

So against that backdrop, the Chan Gailey hire is not that bad. Yes, he is probably 10th on the list, but his resume is not that bad. A lot is going to depend on who we can sign and draft anyway. Oh, and don't expect free agency to go much better than the coaching search. But that's the team we have. Be fan or not. It's your choice.

PTR

Gailey is not that bad of a choice and better than some of the people that turned us down. Frazier is a defensive guy who likes to run the Tampa 2 type. I'd much rather have Gailey. Russ Grimm is not an innovative offensive guy. It would have been great to get Shanahan but even he struggled at times in Denver, and his defenses were often horrible. Chan Gailey went to the playoffs 11 of the 15 years he was an NFL coach, mostly as an offensive coordinator and two years as a HC. This is not another Jauron. The firing by a young punk HC in KC speaks in favor of Gailey, not against him. It shows he was willing to stand up to his boss.

Unlike you I take a rational approach. I don't scream and spit about things that are unrealistic. The Bills are owned by Ralph Wilson. That affects everything about this team. You could have the best front office in football but you wouldn't know it because Ralph Wilson can undo everything on a whim. I also have some insight into OBD and know what people have to deal with there.

What I don't understand is why idiots like you that hate this team so much stick around? There are 31 other teams in the NFL you can be a fan of. Being a Bills fan means dealing with failings of their owner. No one is holding a gun to your head.

Why don't you go back to BillsZone with the rest of the trolls?

PTR

You run this line past EVERYBODY.